The Impact Investing Institute, in partnership with Chemonics UK, hosted a hybrid event on Tuesday June 27, 2023 16:00 – 17:15 BST which you can view below.
This event provided an exclusive forum for leading development financiers, donors, practitioners, and researchers to engage on the role for blended finance in pursuit of a just transition. Speakers and attendees will share examples and opportunities, spur collaboration across sectors, and support the uptake of established and emerging solutions. The discussion will highlight relevant case studies and tools, from grants to guarantees and insurance, creating synergies for attendees to further their progress towards just transition solutions.
This hybrid event was be chaired by Louise Quy, Managing Director, Chemonics UK and will featured key figures including:
- Maria Teresa Zappia, Chief Impact and Blended Finance Officer and Deputy CEO, BlueOrchard Finance; Head of Sustainability and Impact, Schroders Capital and Global Head of Impact, Schroders
- Ben Cotton, Head of Capital Markets, Matrix Global
- Bella Landymore, Policy and Strategy Director, Impact Investing Institute
- Gergo Mathe, Climate Co-Finance Associate, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Tara Sabre Collier, Director of Impacting Investing and Sustainable Finance, Chemonics UK
- Tracey Austin, Sector Director, Financial and Professional Services, UK Department for International Trade